Thursday, January 26, 2012

My BDSM Store is Now Open!

JT's 
Stockroom
My BDSM Store Is Now Open Subbies!
You may enter by clicking the banner above or by clicking HERE

You will be able to find all that you desire in My Store! You will find the toys and items you will want to use  on yourself and/or in our sessions together ! There are items here in my store that I want, and all of you loyal subbies can get for Your Goddess! Have a special request for our session? You can get it in My Store! Have a certain item or toy you want for yourself or to use with a friend? You can get it in my store! I will run weekly specials with the possibility of daily specials! On Occasion, certain items purchased by you will earn you freebies! Such as a free pair of panties or even the possibility of a free gs! Stay tuned for the deals subbies!


No comments:

Post a Comment