Friday, February 17, 2012

Announcing 2 New Contest Starting Today! Take a look and be a Winner!

ANNOUNCEMENT

Starting today (1-17-12) and running through Sunday (1-26-12) at Midnight Eastern Time are 2 new Contest for all my subbies and followers of the site! So take a look and get to work. Be my little winner subbie!

CONTEST 1

Your Goddess has been looking for a new toy for a while now! A new pleasure toy that is! I looked high and low and have found exactly what I wanted! It is called Form 6 and it can be found on jimmyjane.com It is a waterproof battery less magnificent vibrator/dildo! I have included the link below so you may make Your goddess happy and get her the new toy she wants. I really want the pink so don't forget my color! CLICK HERE to be taken directly to my new toy! Who knows, maybe I will send you a pic of me playing with it!!If your lucky! I know that since I said that, all you little subbies are drooling at the mouth and frothing to get me my new toy, so show me!

CONTEST 2

Your Goddess has been feeling really poetic lately. I have found that I adore haiku poems! I am wanting the best haiku poem ever written! It's time for you subbies to show me who possesses some writing skills and who is a little poetic! You may submit to me the poems by the comment section under this posting so they are all togther for me to look at or by sending them to my email at thegoddesssydney@yahoo.com Winner of the contest gets a free pair of my panties and possibly, possibly the chance to work for Your Goddess writing ads etc. I could use some of you for that purpose!

Get to work subbies! You now have a little over a week to be winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment