Friday, February 10, 2012

New Tribute/Wishlist Page Added to Site! (& Reminder of Wishlist Contest for Panties)

Hello all my loyal subbies! Your Goddess is here!! I am here to inform you of the new Tribute/Wishlist Page added to my site. You may check it out by clicking HERE. This is where you may tribute and see my wish lists of items I adore and need and that I could use in our sessions together! Have a specific scenarion? I'm sure it involves some toys/items for it to be played out correctly. So take a look at my wishlist from my store.

Also, the contest I have running, I have extended untill Midnight on Sunday giving you all weekend to win!! There are a couple of you in the running, so act fast to be the winner as it it ends this Sunday at Midnight. The winner will be announced on the site (just user name to hide identity) and awarded the free pair of panties!

In case you missed the advertisement last week, I have a contest running for the subbie who purchases the most items from my wishlist at my store wins a free pair of my dirty panties! The contest was going to be over this Friday at Midnight but I have now extended it to Sunday at Midnight allowing a little more time for subbies, with the announcement of the winner being Monday or Tuesday! You may click HERE to go to my wishlist directly and see the items.

Kinky Regards
The Goddess Sydney
http://www.thegoddesssydney.com


No comments:

Post a Comment